Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
I've seen this in somebody's username before, it depends, many people have different opinions. In my point of view its kind of weird but its not that seriously inappropriate.

Reactions: Flasheriso

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I'm not actually sure and would like an answer for this myself. I wouldn't imagine so since I see it all the time. It's not exactly offensive unless the person saying it puts it into an offensive context, which in this case I wouldn't imagine anybody being offended by it.

Reactions: iKatie_

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
Mmh, okay but what about the censure? you can´t say Gay in the chat so you have to mask the name if you wanna say something to guy who as that word.

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
Just saying the word 'gay' in chat isn't really offending it's whether that person might be trying to insult someone/s.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
Players have used the word "gaymer" in their IGN primarily because of a famous YouTuber. Some just use it because it looks cooler than gamer. But no, it's not offensive. The only reason you need to mask gaymer for gamer is because we all know that people insult others with the term gay. It has been overused and it can no longer be said because of those immature 6-11 year olds. Therefore you can't say gaymer since it includes the word gay. But it's not bad having gaymer in your IGN. If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom