1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ideas on how to improve skyblock on cubecraft as of 4/23/15

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by ma_man321, Apr 24, 2015.

?

Was this helpfull?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
  1. ma_man321

ma_man321 Member

Stuff
    As a quick introduction my ign is ma_man321 and I mostly play skyblock on the cubecraft server. Now I love playing here because of the wonderful community and because I like the server in general. However my skyblock experience has been going downhill recently it's now just go to nether get loads of netherbrick/glow stone/ Quartz and aesthetically improve my IS. And now this has prompted me to write this review.

To make skyblock more fun for all the user from the common now to the hardened veterans of the server I have two suggestions. Now this is a disclaimer these following ideas might have been already stated on the forums and for this reason I apoligise ahead of time. Now going back I have two ideas on how to improve skyblock the first one is of course expanding shop. Now the shop right now in skyblock is small and cumbersome to use. I was thinking of expanding it in some way like maybe addition of new things (no idea what, blocks or iron/gold/diamonds?). Or if the admins don't want to constantly update the shop to satisfy the players needs and wants then maybe a better system of trade other then simple barter.

My next point of how to improve skyblock is the annoyance of some challenges. For example the fisherman challenge requires you to have x amount fish of this type a for this type etc... However on the challenge requirements it only sais you need 5 of fish 1 3 of fish 2 etc... Now this can be bloody annoying as I dont have a clue which fish r which fish . Also on the topic of challenges tween a couple of rewards. For instance add lapis lazuli as a reward for a challenge you can repeat. Fix the lv 1000 reward it's only 1 dia I mean seriously? For 250 u get 32 sand dirt and a couple of dia

Well this is the end for my mad ramblings I hope you've enjoyed my mini essay please leave a comment for future advice on how skyblock can improve.

2. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

a jar of jam but with marmalade in insted of jam
    and spend more money on storage for the server to cut down on lag

3. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

at somepoints it is unplayable

4. Drew McNamee

Drew McNamee Member

Why have so many people said that this wasn't helpful on the poll?
    This was actually one of the more constructive suggestions we've gotten rather than people coming on and writing "no hakers, moar admens".
    Great suggestions, ma_man321.

5. Marmalademan02 =)

Marmalademan02 =) Member

beed said a milion times befor but a quicker better shop
    2015-04-29_17.39.32.png
    that is aout 5 mins of constent clicking. please feel sorry for me unless the most pumpkins you've ever had is half a stack :(

6. marlutin

marlutin Member

have fun :p