Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkywarsReporter22

Apr 9, 2015
Lately i had the most bad luck in the beginning of a game. The guy next to me had his archer kit and i didn't even land on my island yet or i got already hitted by his arrow, and very quickly 2 other arrows which were impossible for me to avoid and cause my very early dead.

Now I was thinking: it is a tactic for some to do it fast on their lucky first load or their kit. But wouldn't it be more fair to give people a very short time of invincibility just to get the little bit of start done. If you can't hurt people the first 5 or 10 seconds, it would give the most people a fair start.

What do you think of this idea?

BlitzPlayzMc

Aug 5, 2014
London, England.
Lately i had the most bad luck in the beginning of a game. The guy next to me had his archer kit and i didn't even land on my island yet or i got already hitted by his arrow, and very quickly 2 other arrows which were impossible for me to avoid and cause my very early dead.

Now I was thinking: it is a tactic for some to do it fast on their lucky first load or their kit. But wouldn't it be more fair to give people a very short time of invincibility just to get the little bit of start done. If you can't hurt people the first 5 or 10 seconds, it would give the most people a fair start.

What do you think of this idea?

I like this, although... I sometime build across to the next island quickly, they do have a chance to fight back, I do not 'Bow spam' them at all. They have a chance. If I rush them, they may see me before the invincibility runs out, giving them a chance to see me, and ruin this tactic.

This is a good idea and all but I think there could be a lot of people annoyed if this got added. So I think if this got added, many people would be annoyed. I see your problem with people using bows quickly, you're not alone, it's happened to me before. So I am very 'in the middle' so to speak, I think this could be added, with consequences :).

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
It's a good idea, but as Blitz said, rushing is a tactic which a lot of people use, so I think a lot of people would't want this to be added :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This would ruin the method of getting quick kills with the archer kit, deeming it almost useless since in most situations the tank or swordsman kits would be more beneficial. However i agree that being sniped at the start before looting your first chest has got to be the most frustrating thing that can happen to you on this server .-.

SkywarsReporter22

Apr 9, 2015
I completely understand the point of ruin the rushing kills. But i think if you add only a few seconds of star invincibility, you can have both the advantage to have to chance to find your first chest and load it, and have the chance to rush people and kill them. Maybe 10 seconds would be a bit too much. but 5 seconds or even 4 or 3 would be fair I think which could keep the rushing kills, but take away those very annoying spawn kills. Of course you still can get killed by the archer kit, but it gives you at least the chance to hide from it.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I'd say 5 seconds as it gives chance to destroy your first chest (quicker to destroy it than to select necessary items out of it or take everything) and then get in the island, any longer would ruin the archer or egg kit as that's where they mainly get their kills from

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom