Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BoSWAGGAH

Mar 20, 2015
Hello,

I have an idea for a new mini game! It's called LavaWars. This is how to play it:

With Lavawars you have a map like the ones from BlockWars but now every block must be something that burns (like wool or wood). Every player gets one bucket of lava and no armor. The aim is to be the last one alive! This is a quick game and fun to play!

There are 2 ways to play it;
1: Don't let the map be destroyed and just place the lava near persons and pick it up after they burned to death.
2: Place the lava somewhere and see how all the blocks will burn and disappear. There is a chance that you kill yourself.

I hope you like it!

Greetings,

Bo Webb (BoSWAGGAH)

Last edited:

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
Hello,

I have an idea for a new mini game! It's called LavaWars. This is how to play it:

With Lavawars you have a map like the ones from BlockWars but now every block must be something that burns (like wool or wood). Every player gets one bucket of lava and no armor. The aim is to be the last one alive! This is a quick game and fun to play!

There are 2 ways to play it;
Be smart; Don't let the map be destroyed and just place the lava near persons and pick it up after they burned to death.
Stupid but funny; Place the lava somewhere and see how all the blocks will burn and disappear. There is a chance that you kill yourself... xd

I hope you like it! If this game came on the server I would play it every day so much as possible ;)

Greetings,

Bo Webb (BoSWAGGAH)
+1. But you need to make walls/, because people are going to build out of the map or they build to up and camp there ;). Or a limited of 15 blocks of wool pp

BoSWAGGAH

Mar 20, 2015
+1. But you need to make walls/, because people are going to build out of the map or they build to up and camp there ;). Or a limited of 15 blocks of wool pp
Already thought of that! It's not possible to get blocks or get over the wall, the only thing you get is a bucket of lava to kill people;)

D

Deleted member 15612

-1 From me, it's basically blockwars, with a Lava kit

Reactions: Dan:

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
-1 From me, it's basically blockwars, with a Lava kit
Isn't it more like survival games with lava kit? I don't see any similarities with blockwars...

Also, I think the idea is original, which is always good, but actually playing it would probably become boring rather quickly.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Its an OK basic idea, but needs to be worked out a little more. I would also like the idea of 'fire wars' more, with a flint and steel.
Still I think it's a bit similar to spleef with a sword. So I won't say -1 because I like the basics. But the idea how it is now is not good enough...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

just got back to using my first proper gaming mouse, the razer deathadder essential

i find it weird how i switched to other mice to upgrade from it but now i ended up liking it more than any of my current mice

i might upgrade to the deathadder v2/v3 even tho they don't double click, or maybe get the logitech g403 instead cuz similar ergo shape lol
caraMel wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐻‍❄️✨
BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
JustNathie wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday! 💜🎉
Top Bottom