1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ice Towers melting and Elytra

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by TheJeroen, Mar 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheJeroen

TheJeroen Member

Alright I am really liking Tower Defence lately, BUT as you know Cave Spiders can only be seen by Ice and Mage Towers. Sow what I and probably a lot of you guys do aswell, I place an Ice Tower RIGHT NEXT to a Mage Tower. BUT unless the Ice Tower is lvl IV the ice in the tower actually melts because of the Mage Tower's flame. And then the water is spreading all across the path and creates a bit of lagg. And you can restore the ice by upgrading the tower, however I actually want to save up for other things instead of upgrading them sow that kinda anoys me. I don't know if there can be done anything about this problem but it's better then saying nothing about it I guess!! Now, as you know there is a way to get an elytra in Tower Defence, you'll have to discover it yourself because it isn't a secret just for fun :p Back to the point, whenever I want to save up coins while having fun with that elytra it's kinda bugging while I'm using it. When I'm flying it sort of pulls me back again and again. Like this I can't fly with it tbh. And I don't know if this should be concidered to be fixed but I just want to fly :rolleyes:

2. CattyCat

CattyCat Member

Programmer, Mathematician
    Home Page:
    Hmmm... never occurred on The Chunk before...

Any screenshots?

3. TheJeroen

TheJeroen Member

I don't atm. But when I'm going to play TD again I'll try to get proof.

4. Moooofin

Moooofin Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

This bug was reported to the developers two days ago so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Thanks for reporting it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.