Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Krazy_Instinct

Feb 15, 2016
Wan weel asasins com bac un? Since 1.9 it hasn't been working for me/ Just says "Searching for games" wahahhahahahaahahahha

BTW 7 Years in the best song ever. And Stressed Out

Last edited by a moderator:

Neptuune

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2015
I think it says "When will assassination come back on? Since 1.9 hasn't been working for me, it just says 'Searching for Games'." then there are some songs that they believe are good. @royalyell0w
And it's not just you that sees the "Searching for Games" sign, I believe that assassinations is being worked on for the update.

Livid

Jan 3, 2016
Logic is no more, the world is ending!!!! Its too green!!!!

Krazy_Instinct

Feb 15, 2016
Wan weel asasins com bac un? Since 1.9 it hasn't been working for me/ Just says "Searching for games" wahahhahahahaahahahha

BTW 7 Years in the best song ever. And Stressed Out

Translated to english: When will assasins come back on? Since 1.9 it hasn't been working for me. Just says "Searching for games" ;(

BTW 7 Years is the best song ever. And Stressed Out.

Krazy_Instinct

Feb 15, 2016
Edited cause I'd rather not go blind trying to read that
Lol sorry. Im just kinda used to this other forums, not going to say because that might be ad? And the have no rules about anything EXCEPT death threats. So people calling each other autistic and cuss words and whenever I say something, you know what would happen. Lol. This one is MUCH better.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom