1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Want To Help A My Friend Cruzito Comunica:v

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by ObedVoV, Mar 1, 2016.

1. ObedVoV

ObedVoV Member

Hello My Name Is Miguel Angel Neither I, I came to see if I could vrindar support about my friend called Cruz Antonio, the fact it is that he asked me to them dijiera this because alparecer leaves not register because your account is banned Please leean what you want them to communicate:
    Hello my name is Antonio Cruz eh come to announce my hacerca Ban.
    Well comienso wanted to make a appelacion on my banneo on the server called "Cubecraft" I banearon a couple of months ago by disque "Anti-Fall" Cosa not use, was a fool to make the bug not to fall, is to press a key combination, "alt + f4" it makes the game you will be paralyzed and have the user who made the combination remains crasheado where for a couple of seconds and you return to where it was, that combination was the one use not to fall into the void, I was wrong to do it, I accept it and I regret it, especially because my account was rank, money saved for a long time, I loved the server, it was my new account and take to buy rank, was undecided where to buy it, but cubecraft was the server in which more he devoted time, Well, that's a summary of what happened with my jucio, I ask much favor desbaneen me my only premium that I have it, I have time without playing in cube with their own, and I would love to play like old times cube.
    A hug to all the staff, Thanks for reading and spending time with this post, and appreciate encerio with all my being to give me one last chance, thank you !.
    Nick got which ban: MiguelLoco_
    Code: 0194

2. JvwerMcGames

JvwerMcGames Member

You will not be unbanned by posting this post
    please appeal here: http://appeals.cubecraft.net/
    if you appeal is unsuccessful or denied, you can not submit it again.
    then you must wait when your ban expires