Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hamad

Oct 6, 2014
i love the games on the server, however i know them all. ive played each one and im getting a bit bored. i think it would be a great idea to add some more.
for example:
-the walls
thats the only thing i thouhgt about so far but i could get some ideas from other servers if you want. ill build some examples on creative i think but not yet tell me if there is anything i can do to help the server :D
-enderman_hamad

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
I think the walls would be great. maybe we could also have battle dome? And i am currently working on a 1.8 minigame fore cubecraft, where people work together, because we don't have a lot of those games. So when Cubecraft updates to 1.8, i shoul either be done or almost done with the minigame, and i will submit it ;)

Reactions: TyTy2017

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Walls
Battledome
(Where'd Fish Slap go?)
Infection

• Basically more of the older games that were on the server.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Maybe do Minigames? Like in each round, there will be 6 smaller short games, and then there will be points for whoever does the best in each minigame?

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Maybe do Minigames? Like in each round, there will be 6 smaller short games, and then there will be points for whoever does the best in each minigame?
I like the idea of having a warp or portal that takes you into a series of shuffled minigames, as some other servers have [ Mineplex ], would make it more fun and convenient to have a minigame / Arcade party with a couple of your friends.

hamad

Oct 6, 2014
but i dont ust mean games like walls and battle dom. like even more fun stuff that would be great and like teaming games that teams win like uhc more of those like how tiger said :D

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
I would really like to see a game on a this server, the game is called capture the flag. I've seen one server having that game mode and I have to say it is very successful. The name is self explanatory, the game can contain about 70 people and it has various kits with very good maps making a very enjoyable game mode that I am pretty sure, will attract more people. If you guys don't really like the idea you should really check it out before hating on it. However unlike the paintball capture the flag this game mode will hopefully be fuller and maps are much more open with people actually fighting with swords and pvping. Before saying that the server is trying to be unique, walls is a game mode that a lot of various server have. All in all this is 100% a team game, with action, fast paced ( unlike UHC) that I am sure you will like once you tried.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom