1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some support on hackers.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by HailThePie, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HailThePie

HailThePie Member

To be a friend to all
    So I personally enjoy this server very much, especially Egg Wars!

Yet it seems like every other game I join contains at least one hacker :(. Of course it is our duty as members of this server to record and report these hackers so they can be dealt with accordingly. Which isn't a problem. in fact, I love justice. I just want to know how so many hackers can get on to the server without being caught? Now don't get me wrong I don't do any programming much less installing things. I believe it is calling Anti-Cheat which prevent hackers from using there hacks, again no clue, I just want to know if it can be improved at all or if it will ever be improved.

Again, I really enjoy this server, and want it to do even better than what it is doing now. I do understand it is just a game and there isn't any reason to complain, I just gotta know is this being dealt with and how?

I love all of you, but if you don't have any clue please refrain from commenting opinions are great, but I only need certain ones. THANK YOU!! Pie out.

2. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.