Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiesteroCraft

Oct 23, 2015
As I have to do to have more than 100 FPS? I have 8Gb of RAM, 2GB video card, Intel i5, solid state disk and you devote Minecraft 4GB ram but only uses 5%, help :(

B

Britney Spears

Just wait for optifine to come and it will help you and your computer to perform better on minecraft :P

Fietsenrekt

Jan 12, 2016
Darude
I think it has nothing to do with your specs. Make sure to clean up your pc/ laptop and search for things that slow down your pc/ laptop

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
Maybe try running a disk clean-up? I'm not sure how to do one on your OS, but definitely try looking it up.

EDIT: Sorry, I just revived an old thread. I thought it might be useful anyway.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
You get 100 fps and you find that not enough!? Holy damn, i get 60 fps a'day or something.
As the other said i recommend using optifine which really helps :) Just look at some other youtubers, they have great graphics and fps, and they can zoom in, and guess which program that does, exactly, optifine!

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
As I have to do to have more than 100 FPS? I have 8Gb of RAM, 2GB video card, Intel i5, solid state disk and you devote Minecraft 4GB ram but only uses 5%, help :(
You don't need more then 100, can't see it anyways xD

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Faps per second? Jk Jk

It's not that easy to get more fps per second in any given game, it's not like installing a certain tool and bam it works. Your best bet is optifine it doesn't work then your computer probably can't hande it. For a game like minecraft morw than 60 fps doesn't make a big change.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
You get 100 fps and you find that not enough!? Holy damn, i get 60 fps a'day or something.
As the other said i recommend using optifine which really helps :) Just look at some other youtubers, they have great graphics and fps, and they can zoom in, and guess which program that does, exactly, optifine!
If OptiFine doesn't work, then turn off animations (you can leave some on).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom