Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
Hello people of cubecraft games, it is me MinecraftPenguin21 and my birthday is coming pretty soon and my Dad said I can have ANY game I want. And of course I am a PC gamer (Mainly because of kewl graphics and free online) so I was thinking of cool PC games I could get. All I could think of was GTA 5 and TitanFall.

GTA 5:

I was thinking of buying this game because of the Online, I don't care about campaign since I completed it on Xbox 360. It is coming soon to PC on Steam, It brings new features such as, Mods. Also it has an easier friend system, all you do is [shift] and
and brings up your friends list, and other stuff. The only worry I have about GTA 5 is that I'll get bored really quickly.

TitanFall:

This game was only an exclusive for xbox one and I really wanted to play it, but since I don't have an Xbox One, I checked on PC and it was there. Should I get this game, it seems fun and I think I would not get bored! It could have me glued to this for hours!

Please tell me your opinion on what I should get, also you could suggest some aswell :)

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Titanfall's pretty much dead, so I'd go with GTA 5...online is so much fun and it never gets boring (for me) :D

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Same, Iv got it for xbox 360 and its really fun, Im gonna wait until it comes out on xbox 1

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
I'm fine with kids having m rated games if their parents actually raise them well. and teach them wrong from right. I play COD,gta,etc and I don't murder people. the killers are the ones who's parents are irresponsible/non-caring.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Just get what you want. And if you end up not liking what you got, then #firstworldproblems

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Why not just ask to have the money put in your Steam wallet so you can buy like 10 indie games? Better than Bland Theft Auto or Titanfail in my opinion.
AGreed.jpg

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
Top Bottom