1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help helping someone else

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by FireEmblemGunter, Oct 6, 2015.

1. FireEmblemGunter

FireEmblemGunter Member

Hello Cubecraft-ians
    Cubecraft-ers
    Cubeicals?

My friend Guntergirl912, Jake, is very upset.
    He got banned for Anti-Knockback, which i'm guessing was seen because the offended person who posted this video saw this because a result of lag.
    We were in a game of egg wars, and we said that "we hack" simply because, well, we have before, we just do it for fun you know, you never know when you have the urge to when you get into such a thing, and I don't like spoiling someone's day by lying about it, or denying it. I won't admit or deny that I have hacked on your server, I really wouldn't, seeing as to how much fun it is, and there is simply no proof. It's almost like a guilty pleasure, hacking. You know, it can be used amazingly.
    Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I don't even remember if i was hacking myself that game, but my friend, post ban, told me he wasn't. I would believe in a close friend, wouldn't you?
    Another thing I want to put out, my friend was in a game of oriental, and was actually told to hack by a moderator, if you don't believe me, feel free to investigate that scenario.
    Either way, my point is, my friend here; Jake, is very sad, and angry, and even more sad. I hate seeing him like this, and he promised me to never hack on that server, no matter if he really did or not (he tells me not, i believe him). This server has actually been his life basically for the last quarter. I would do anything to make him more happy, he is, after all, a very close friend of mine. My sacrifices? I hate to leave this server, but if you ban me instead, please welcome him back to his lovely pass time, playing egg wars. As I have stated, I do indeed hack on an off chance, so if you ban me and add him back, you will have one hacker gone, and another reformed hacker to care and support you for more days to come. I am, more of a danger, because I've been hacking for longer. If you don't believe me, you can see my hacks in action (I hate doing this, I already know what it results in). If you could do this for my friend and I, I would be extremely pleased!
    Best Wishes, FireEmblemGunter~Blake

2. CaptainDawg_

CaptainDawg_ Member

3. NekoGirl666

NekoGirl666 Member

4. NekoGirl666

NekoGirl666 Member

I did ;-;