1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Have A Problem

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by elARDnoob, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elARDnoob

elARDnoob Member

• So a lot of people call me Hacker For Nothing, and since I just bought vip im afraid of getting ban, I never used hacks but I kill someone with snowballs for example and they call me hacker or if I kind of have ping they call me hacker and Im afraid to get ban for nothing just for playing kind of well
    • Please Help me
    • Another questions:
    • What happens when a player reports you and you dont use hacks?
    • If I make screenshots of people saying me hacker for nothing will they be muted?

Attached Files:

2. Exciting_pancake

Exciting_pancake Admin Staff Member Administrator

If you do not have hacks, there is completely nothing to worry about. Video evidence is required to report a player with hacks, and if no hacks are there or the video evidence isn't sufficient enough then the person that was reported simply doesn't get banned.
    Saying "hacker" isn't an offensive unless:
    1. It's spamming (in which they do so, warn them twice and take screen shots)
    2. They're swearing along side with it (evidence is required, same as above)
    I hoped this helped. If you have any more questions feel free to inbox me and I will help the best I can :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.