Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bromon655

Jul 17, 2015
Hey guys, I really don't know where else to put this thread. I got muted unfairly. I tried sending a mute appeal and it was denied (I honestly think it was just the admin being a jerk to me) but I swear it wasn't me. Please help!

EDIT: PLEASE DON'T LOCK MY POST! GIVE ME TIME TO EXPLAIN!!!!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE LOCKING MY POSTS BEFORE I CAN EVEN SAY SOMETHING

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
Just please stop writting the same massage over and over everyone in the forums has told you that you got muted because you actually did something you were being disrespectful and we told you that @Oceanical is a great admin and wont mute somebody unfairly.So stop spamming you are goin to be unmute on octuber 15.Your are not goin to be unmute now and stop saying "it wasnt me "

Cubss

Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2014
South Africa
I'm going to tell you exactly what I said on the last thread you made. You were muted by @Oceanical
for Rude behaviour, inappropriate language. Cali is a lovely person, she is a great mod so I don't think she just has it out for you and I think the accusations against you must have been true for her to mute you. If you appeal was denied you are going to have to wait out the time that you are muted and your mute will end on Thursday 15th October 2015 at 19:24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom