Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iDrew_

Jul 21, 2015
Hello everyone I welcome your support.
good start, I have about 1 week with a bug see everyone as steve and myself.
2015-08-23_14.56.51.png

I want to ask as I can to see the skins of all appreciate any help.

Attachments

• 2015-08-23_14.56.51.png
    2015-08-23_14.56.51.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 174

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
i like your texture pack... but anyways. when its me, my skin always shows up... the leaderboard people sometimes dont come up but after you play a game they show up for me. if that doesnt work try to leave the lobby and go back

D

Deleted member 15612

Try this.
  • Use Optifine or turn it off.
  • Relog.
  • Turn off your shaders
  • Change your texture pack
  • Play in minecraft 1.8.2 +.

iDrew_

Jul 21, 2015
i like your texture pack... but anyways. when its me, my skin always shows up... the leaderboard people sometimes dont come up but after you play a game they show up for me. if that doesnt work try to leave the lobby and go back
I spend my texture pack?

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
This used to happen to me and all I had to do was completely close out minecraft and then load it back up and it worked. Another option is to play a few games (any kind) and it should work.

iDrew_

Jul 21, 2015
This used to happen to me and all I had to do was completely close out minecraft and then load it back up and it worked. Another option is to play a few games (any kind) and it should work.
how to load a back up?

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Open the start menu and type in "AMD" you should have a program called "AMD Catalyst". Open that, then under the Information tab there should be a Software Update or Check for Updates button. That should check if there are any updates available.

Alternatively, you can go to the AMD website, but make sure you actually do have an AMD card before downloading anything. Otherwise it'll just be a waste of your time.
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Abra el menú Inicio y escriba "AMD" que debe tener un programa llamado "AMD Catalyst". Abra que, a continuación, en la ficha Información debe haber una actualización de software o botón Buscar actualizaciones. Eso debería comprobar si hay actualizaciones disponibles.

Alternativamente, usted puede ir a la página web de AMD, pero asegúrese de que en realidad tienen una tarjeta de AMD antes de descargar nada. De lo contrario, sólo será un desperdicio de su tiempo.
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

KeneKiGhulYT

Aug 24, 2015
Yo podría ayudarme prohibido desde el servidor y no hago cuenta Dise Anti-Nockpack pedir al eliminar la prohibición de que la Cuenta No estaba usando me Haci favor pregunte al haci prohibido mí eliminar la prohibición aviar no había hecho nada Haci satisfacer a recuperar y pedir al eliminar la prohibición mi cuenta Demoror pero se recuperaron y yo queríamos ir y yo vinimos a CubecraftGames Lo De Vaneado Haci que estoy haciendo este proceso para mí Por favor Desbanene

RuffRabbit_Noiz

Nov 4, 2014
smellsblood.carrd.co
Pronouns
They/Them
Yo podría ayudarme prohibido desde el servidor y no hago cuenta Dise Anti-Nockpack pedir al eliminar la prohibición de que la Cuenta No estaba usando me Haci favor pregunte al haci prohibido mí eliminar la prohibición aviar no había hecho nada Haci satisfacer a recuperar y pedir al eliminar la prohibición mi cuenta Demoror pero se recuperaron y yo queríamos ir y yo vinimos a CubecraftGames Lo De Vaneado Haci que estoy haciendo este proceso para mí Por favor Desbanene
Por favor, haga un hilo separado para su apelación prohibición.

not2excel

Jun 24, 2015
You should check the client logs if there's any error output about invalid json from the mc api request.

Ik this happens on my local test server (which is offline, since i need to play on 2 different accounts and dont have monies xd) but thats due to offline mode. Your problem looks more like its an issue with the received json.

KeneKiGhulYT

Aug 24, 2015
The unban Hello I ask because I think I was wrong never entered Abia CubecraftGames only came on other servers haora my friend I Spend Server To Play That I'm banned it is a confucion please help !!!I Banned Avian me three months ago and got my Account resien and please help !!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom