1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Cant post any threads In report FORUM

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by nitrexon1, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitrexon1

nitrexon1 Member

1. I cant report in the report forum.
    2. I need helpwith this because in any roound i go there i one full team hacking and icant do anything. Ihave almost about 10 videos about hackers hacking in eggwars. Most ofthe time fly. Recently i was in a roound where a full team was hacking and two people from team purple. Also 1 player started to spam saying "U cant ban us NOOOOOB"(i have recorded all this too). I also have 2 meassages posted already and it wasnt seen yet

I wish i could find any help aboout this issue because i cant report like around 15 people hacking on the cuubecraft server. Ittwill help a lot. Good Day

2. MagnificentSpam

MagnificentSpam Member

Can you explain your problem when trying to post in the report forum? It shouldn't be different from creating a thread here.
    Are you maybe trying to post in the report archive? You have to create your thread here, mods will move it to the archive after they read it.

3. nitrexon1

nitrexon1 Member

this is what i did i even posted 2 messages and nothing is happening. I have a questioncould it be that the server removed some plugins ccause many people foound oout a way tofly in the server

4. TheFastBowler

TheFastBowler Member

Cricket
    Home Page:
  5. Nikoshka

Nikoshka Helper Staff Member Helper

Noob Minecraft Player
    There are more than 300 reports every single day. Mods have lives to live and they can't just do reports all day. Ask a mod to take a look at your report via PM or ask them on their walls. You can also tag them in your report :) I would suggest asking either @JesperGeakko or @DontYouDare

There are a couple of reasons why there has been a hacker increase. These are:
    1) Everyone who was previously banned got unbanned due to the new banning system. Soon, all of the repeat hackers will be permenantly banned again and there would be less hackers in games.
    2) A new anti-cheat is in works but it will take a long time to make. Cubecraft developers are working on many other projects such as Freebuild and Parkour so we need to be patient. For now we have to record and report the hackers we see in game.
    3) Cubecraft is currently short on staff members so lots of reports don't get handled. Cubecraft is currently recruiting more and more staff members and as soon as helpers will be promoted to moderators, they will be able to deal with reports.

For now, just be patient and everything will be sorted out with the hackers on Cubecraft :). I think this can be locked. @zDutchie @Diogu
    If you have any more concerns or problems with the Report a Player section then feel free to PM me :).

xFirelion likes this.
  6. zDutchie

zDutchie Mod Staff Member Moderator

Student
    Nikoshka likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.