Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Currently under the tab one can find their threads and posts. Put suggestions under that too. It was a huge headache to find the suggestions subforum. Maybe I’m just stupid. I’m on mobile, may be dif on desktop

Lol bye thx<3

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Yeh I couldn't find it until I realised they renamed it to feedback & suggestions, which seems really unnecessary but it is the bottom one on the list on the main page.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Yes exactly why is it in the bottom. Only 1000 IQ individuals like Karma can navigate these forums

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
it's really simple actually. There are 5 different ways to see new posts.

1. forums > new posts: this is the bad new posts page that barely shows any threads dont go here
2. what's new > new posts: this is the same as the old new posts page and it shows the same things as the other one but in a different layout. By default it shows threads with unreads at the top.
3. forums > latest: this is the same as the next one.
4. what's new: this shows the new posts including read ones. If you press view more it just sends you to what's new > new posts
5. forums > trending: this shows threads that have had more recent replies on top. I guess it's useful if you only want to look at the forums for a short time.

All of these are completely necessary and having two duplicate pages that look different is critical to the design.

I'd also like to mention that blue threads have new posts and black/white ones don't

The best one to go to is forums > latest and you can safely ignore the rest of them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom