1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am YouTuber and I am muted!!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by LaloGamer_YT, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaloGamer_YT

LaloGamer_YT Member

Hi my name is Lalo but I come here for telling you all the cubecraft staff that with any reason I am muted and I have been sending appeals like for 1month, being in contact with admins and moderators and they didnt helped me they just told me "Then make a mute appeal" but even If I do that nothing happens so If you want to proove that I am youtuber look for me here https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC7BVZlfIZ2Lq1xMSzafmOrg, I have been very patient with all of you and I'll wait for your answer because recording without comunicating its so stressful like in the video El Campero Extremo - Skywars Minecraf()t. I hope we can fix it!
    Pd mi gamertag is SpartanLalo_YT

2. Drew McNamee

Drew McNamee Member

You don't need to mention you are a youtuber, that won't make your situation any better or worse than it is now.
    If your appeal was denied, then you must wait out the rest of your mute until it is over, after an appeal is denied there is nothing you can do about it at this point, if your appeal was not denied or accept please wait for a staff member to reply to your appeal.

3. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Admin Staff Member Head Administrator Builder

Something does happen, we can choose to accept it or deny it, however if you just said "Please unmute me I have a YT channel" which you probably did, we will deny it. When making a mute appeal, you have to be sincere, apologetic and honest. However if you fail again, you will have to wait till the mute expires on June 30th.

Trickmaster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.