Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

santiago sanabria

Apr 16, 2015
Hace unos dias me colocaron silencio en el chat por spam.

presente mi apelacion y me sale un letrero que no puedo enviar mi apelacion y que fue rechazada.

pero como hay gente que juega y usa hacks y a esos si los unbaned enseguida.

no se que pensar un admin serio que responda este mensaje y me de una respuesta seria.

english:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few days ago I put silence in the chat spam.

This my appeal and I get a sign that I can not send my appeal and that was rejected.

but as there are people who play and use hacks such as whether unbaned immediately.

not think that a serious admin to reply to this message and give me a serious answer.

santiago sanabria

Apr 16, 2015
because hackers and one desbanean say something accuse him of spam ??? ¿? wtf!
kucz8.gif

Please disable the ban of silence in chat !!
and not block people to think differently that's called racism.

suport in spanish ! please!

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
You're placing the disappointment in the wrong place; you're the one who spammed.
We rarely instantly unban hackers, only if their appeal was very good and well thought out will they get an unban. Even then, it's unlikely.
If you just wrote an appeal with something simple as a message, something Spanish that google translate can't translate, simply "sorryyy", or "it wasn't me my brother was using my account", you're not going to get unmuted. Even if you wrote a decent appeal, you can never guarantee that you'll be unmuted.
I doubt you even have evidence or examples of hackers that were unbanned straight away.

So be disappointed in yourself for spamming, don't be disappointed towards a staff member deeming you unsuitable for an unmute and clicking "Ignore"

santiago sanabria

Apr 16, 2015
sigo decepcionado con las respuestas de los administradores nadie da solución de nada no se para que colocan apelacion si no las van a responder ni si quiera cuando es que le quitan el silencio o muteo a uno como usuario no entiendo como es que ustedes operan!
o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom