1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hungergames Stuck in Server and Kits while playing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by LeonInJapan, Jun 1, 2016.

1. LeonInJapan

LeonInJapan Member

Hey there!

Today I had at 2 different instances werid bugs.

First of all, the game started, but I was still stuck with a couple of other players in the room before you can play the Hunger Games (can't remember the map but it was a 32 player map, I think it was Seasons).

Then I left, joined another game (Steampunk, 16 plyrs) and while playing I saw that I still had the Kit Selection paper. I could select a kit while playing the whole time.

Just so you guys know.

It happened about 15-20 mn ago.

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    I have tried playing Hunger Games (also Survival Games) on the seasons map. As far as I'm aware, we all go teleported to the map. No one was stuck. So this is not a glitch. :D If it does happen again record it or take a snapshot of that happening.

As far as the Eggwars glitch in the steam punk map, the moment the timer went down to 0, everything ran the way its suppose to be. So techically this is not a glitch. :D Again, if you reference it again, please record a video or take a screwnshot of the incident.

So overall, both of your "bugs" didn't really occur during the play of my game. If I so however ever encounter the same bug glitch as you, then this would be a glitch. Currently right now or isn't.