1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Humger Games - I do not enjoy it as before :(

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Cristhian Fernandez, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Cristhian Fernandez

Cristhian Fernandez Member

Earlier in "HUNGER GAMES" 220 fps, Now "HUNGER GAMES" (When fire from heaven falls) 25 FPS, That can be arranged? My computer is mid-range.

2. Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan Member

Nothing has changed with SG as i know so far. No lagg spikes, not many chunks, so its your internet ._.

3. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    It isn't his internet, I also got this problem. I normally got 150-170 fps and when the world event begins, I have 12 fps. It is just the amount of blocks, lava and lightning strikes that appear at the same time in that map. I think they can reduce the amount of it and the world event can be longer. They just did a short amount of world event and a lot of blocks, lava, etc. If they can do a longer world event and the same amount of blocks, lava ,etc. spreaded over the longer world event.

4. Cristhian Fernandez

Cristhian Fernandez Member

They do not believe that is a big problem for all people consisting of a low-end computer?

5. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    This is a big problem for low-end computers. Because there max fps is probably 40-50. Then with the world event they've probably 1 fps. So in my opion is this a big problem for players with a bad laptop/computer.

6. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Maybe because of item drops, chest appears now at the start, and the dead bodies. All that could cause lag. But idk for sure.

7. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    Then you need to have lag whole game. It only happens when the world event appeared. Especially in Jurassic and Seasons.

8. Lezappen

Lezappen Mod Staff Member Moderator

British Pasta Addict
    The new update causes screen-lag client side (with all the introduced entities during world event) and there is also server-side lag maybe due to the amount of recent new maps.

You can add to all that lag due to high latency if you live far from the server (but that wasn't changed by the update)

I've experienceved a lot of server lag recently (not eating, chests taking time to open...) which certainly wouldn't help when coupled with screen lag and a high ping
    I feel ya :/