1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to tell if someone is a hacker?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Think Games, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Think Games

Think Games Member

A deep dark hole in the side of a mountain
    Hi there! The hackers that I always report are always ones with noticeable hacks like fly, speed, spider, etc. But I was wondering if there was anyway to tell if someone has the hard to find hacks such as kill aura and anti knockback. I see many people who I believe may have these hacks but I don't know how to tell for sure before reporting. And tips are appreciated ;)

2. PinkSparkleWolf

PinkSparkleWolf Mod Staff Member Moderator

being your everyday white girl
    Home Page:
    Well, when someone gets hit and doesn't fly back a little, that person could be using hacks. But it's possible that it looks like someone's using anti KB when the game is lagging.

I can notice kill aura when a hacker hits me or someone else from anponger distance than possible. So if you see a fight and only one person is actually hitting the other player, there's a possibility the non-stop hitting person uses kill aura. Hope I kind of helped you a little. Otherwise the're alot of other experienced players ;)

Think Games likes this.
  3. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    An Anti-knockback hacker can you see when he got hit, he didn't get "knockback".
    A Kill-Aura hacker can you see when he hit you from impossible distance (Like 6.5 or 7 blocks) and sometimes they making 360° headsnap rotations. Pretty funny :p

4. hgbf

hgbf Member

⎝Duck⎠
    For anti-kb, see the posts above. There is also some people that are using speedhack and some kind of block-placing hack (I'm not a hacking expert, so I don't know the name of it). You can eisaly see that they are hacking.
    Bowaim is pretty hard to find, since some people are really good at aiming without using hacks.

5. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    Like me.
    I sometimes can do some good 4 or 5 shots on him from 20 blocks faraway when they're running away. ;)