Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Now that BlockWars is in the featured games cycle, I have noticed that players are too split up between Core and CTF. Most players seem to prefer Core which means that CTF takes a long time to start. I think both types of BlockWars could be more popular if they were featured separately at different times.

I found myself wondering why Core now has more players than CTF, when it used to be the opposite. I think it's because Core is on the left side, so it is natural for players to choose that one, and once they play it they probably will not try the CTF option. If featuring them both separately is not an option, I would suggest switching it so that CTF is on the left side so it can get its popularity back.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Now that BlockWars is in the featured games cycle, I have noticed that players are too split up between Core and CTF. Most players seem to prefer Core which means that CTF takes a long time to start. I think both types of BlockWars could be more popular if they were featured separately at different times.

I found myself wondering why Core now has more players than CTF, when it used to be the opposite. I think it's because Core is on the left side, so it is natural for players to choose that one, and once they play it they probably will not try the CTF option. If featuring them both separately is not an option, I would suggest switching it so that CTF is on the left side so it can get its popularity back.

It doesn't matter whether you right click or left click the mannequin, it opens up the menu for you. It doesn't immediately direct you to any game. If people end up liking core more than CTF, then why does it really matter?

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
It doesn't matter whether you right click or left click the mannequin, it opens up the menu for you. It doesn't immediately direct you to any game.
That isn't what I mean. I was talking about the menu within the NPC, and how most people will choose left first because most people read from left to right.
If people end up liking core more than CTF, then why does it really matter?
That's fair, but BlockWars CTF has been the most popular for a while until now. Speaking from experience, many CTF players do not like Core, so if CTF can no longer start then they will just leave the server.

Reactions: God.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
That isn't what I mean. I was talking about the menu within the NPC, and how most people will choose left first because most people read from left to right.
Oh I thought you meant as in clicking the mannequin would automatically send you to a game, but aside from that, it does suck that CTF would have a harder time starting. But that was the same for core pre-update.

Reactions: God.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: