Are this Ideas Good Ideas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlowingAura

Mar 17, 2015
Netherlands
Hey all.
I've Come up with a few ideas to make the site/forums of cubecraft a bit more populated, because i dont see that many people here.

1. Supporting Tapatalk
Tapatalk is an app for the mobile phones wich makes it way easier to acctualy join the forums and read the posts. Another server i play on uses this and it is really a inprovement for mobile users in order to be online on the forums. link is here: https://tapatalk.com/

2. Making A Site Chat
Making a site chat makes it easier to chat with staff members, echother etc. im not sure if im allowed to put pictures here from another server showing the chat of that server, so i won't. but it is a good idea for people that wanna talk to players without having to have a computer to hop on the server and search people to talk to (wich is a pain believe me)

3. Advertising the forums on the server
make a fancy message that pops up in the server chat every once in a while:
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Tired of playing games on the server? Come to the forums!
www.cubecraftgames.net
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
or whatever

If People have any more ideas, feel free to post them below

~GlowingAura

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
There is already a message telling people about the forums ;o
Yes we already have that.
2. Making A Site Chat
Making a site chat makes it easier to chat with staff members, echother etc. im not sure if im allowed to put pictures here from another server showing the chat of that server, so i won't. but it is a good idea for people that wanna talk to players without having to have a computer to hop on the server and search people to talk to (wich is a pain believe me)
We used to have something like that where you could log in and talk to staff or anyone else online, but it got removed.
1. Supporting Tapatalk
Tapatalk is an app for the mobile phones wich makes it way easier to acctualy join the forums and read the posts. Another server i play on uses this and it is really a inprovement for mobile users in order to be online on the forums. link is here: https://tapatalk.com/
I don't see why people can't just log in with an internet browser on their phones and check the forums xD I do it.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
These ideas aren't that well organised. You need to consider the fact that making / supporting an app does take a lot of financial value, including updating every so often, which the Developers could use for fixing lag spikes on Skyblock (for example), or different common glitches that people demand to get fixed in chat and on forums.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Cant people use teamspeak to talk to each other? It is free and easy to use :)

Reactions: Younisco

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
There used to be an IRC chat but now it's gone for some reason. I don' think many people used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom