Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Hay! I can confirm that this isn't fake. It's an official microsoft website and they made it, because this boosts their search "history". You should watch the video first before you leave a comment :)
Not every country support,also some time it will said have some issue with your account,and you can't redeem anything,just waste time,so it is fake

Reactions: AlexTheNG

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
This is part of the Microsoft Rewards program, and is not really "free". You get these rewards for using Bing search, purchasing things when using their Shopping Tool extension, or buying things from Microsoft and their affiliated brands. Basically, you'll be spending money or viewing ads (mostly just spending money) for 300 Minecoins.

Reactions: Click Greatness

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It is fake. Stop supporting and defending a scam.
Not every country support,also some time it will said have some issue with your account,and you can't redeem anything,just waste time,so it is fake
I just want to say, if this was fake, then where did all these minecoins come from?
1637934943920.png

@Joe🍩 To your point, Microsoft rewards is only available in certain countries. So far, Microsoft rewards is available in the following countries:
  • United States
  • United Kingdom
  • France
  • Germany
  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Ireland
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore
  • Italy
  • Brazil
  • Mexico
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Norway
  • Belgium
  • Netherlands
  • Japan
  • Hong Kong
  • Taiwan
Since Malaysia is not a country supported my Microsoft Live, Microsoft rewards will not work in that country. I don't know when or if Malaysia will become supported by Microsoft Live, but as of right now, it won't work there. So, It's not necessarily fake, it just doesn't work in some places.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This is part of the Microsoft Rewards program, and is not really "free". You get these rewards for using Bing search, purchasing things when using their Shopping Tool extension, or buying things from Microsoft and their affiliated brands. Basically, you'll be spending money or viewing ads (mostly just spending money) for 300 Minecoins.
A majority of it is just searching things up on their browser

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I just want to say, if this was fake, then where did all these minecoins come from?
View attachment 203716

@Joe🍩 To your point, Microsoft rewards is only available in certain countries. So far, Microsoft rewards is available in the following countries:
  • United States
  • United Kingdom
  • France
  • Germany
  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Ireland
  • New Zealand
  • Singapore
  • Italy
  • Brazil
  • Mexico
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Norway
  • Belgium
  • Netherlands
  • Japan
  • Hong Kong
  • Taiwan
Since Malaysia is not a country supported my Microsoft Live, Microsoft rewards will not work in that country. I don't know when or if Malaysia will become supported by Microsoft Live, but as of right now, it won't work there. So, It's not necessarily fake, it just doesn't work in some places.
you scam childrens and then you use the money you earn from the scam to buy Minecoins.

Since Malaysia is not a country
But Malaysia is indeed a country. 💀

• Angry
Reactions: Emayeah and Patsman

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
you scam childrens and then you use the money you earn from the scam to buy Minecoins.
ok you're not even making sense at this point.

But Malaysia is indeed a country. 💀
Right, but it's not supported my Microsoft...

It's not a scam, I had no intention of scamming, and I will never scam anyone. Period.
Let's end this discussion here.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
It's not a scam, I had no intention of scamming, and I will never scam anyone. Period.
I’m just gonna ping you to ask why you feel the need to justify yourself? Like bruh, you made a video, people don’t like that it’s not what they expected, they harass you abt it, and you’re just responding back. You’re a small youtuber, I understand that you don’t wanna just IGNORE a criticism, but instead of trying to justify yourself, just accept whatever they have to say and move onto making the next video.

LOGICALLY, you are correct that factually, it can be free minecoins. What’s wrong is that they feel they’ve been ripped off EMOTIONALLY, as it’s not what they wanted. Look at both sides of the story, see where you wanna take your channel, and move on, stop being stuck in the past and arguing over useless things. Just like this react to this comment so I’ve known seen it, and move on.

Reactions: Emayeah and Joe🍩

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m just gonna ping you to ask why you feel the need to justify yourself? Like bruh, you made a video, people don’t like that it’s not what they expected, they harass you abt it, and you’re just responding back. You’re a small youtuber, I understand that you don’t wanna just IGNORE a criticism, but instead of trying to justify yourself, just accept whatever they have to say and move onto making the next video.
Yeah you have a point. I honestly don't mind if he "harasses" me about it, I just think that when people say something completely wrong, and have no evidence to back it up, they should be told that they are, in fact wrong, and should be told why they are wrong. I'm not necessarily justifying myself, I'm just trying to get to the fact that this isn't a scam, it's just a video that can help get people Minecoins, legitimately.

LOGICALLY, you are correct that factually, it can be free minecoins. What’s wrong is that they feel they’ve been ripped off EMOTIONALLY, as it’s not what they wanted. Look at both sides of the story, see where you wanna take your channel, and move on, stop being stuck in the past and arguing over useless things. Just like this react to this comment so I’ve known seen it, and move on.
I had already said that I wanted the discussion to end, so yeah. I know what you mean though.
Let's end this discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom