Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vothoras

Jun 27, 2014
First step:
First get some food, so that you don't starve.
Second step:
Farm some money (about 130$). After you got enough money buy 1 strength 2 potion and 1 speed 2 potion.
Third step:
Now kill the Diamond guy. The best way to kill him is to surprise him, so he can't drink potions.
Example:

Reactions: Younisco

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Very nice guide, but i'd like to add that you should probably buy the stone sword off the bat, before the potions if possible. The damage difference between wood and stone swords really will change how quickly you kill him. (got that tip from @TlmeLord ) ^.-

Vothoras

Jun 27, 2014
Very nice guide, but i'd like to add that you should probably buy the stone sword off the bat, before the potions if possible. The damage difference between wood and stone swords really will change how quickly you kill him. (got that tip from @TlmeLord ) ^.-
A stone sword costs 120$. Then it's would be better you get 10 coins more and buy 2 sets of potions. First you kill an iron guy (You would get an iron sword and iron armor) and after this kill the diamond guy.

Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
Or, if you are like the nubs of this server (me) you will gather about 30 coins, then die from fall damage and lack of bread.

Great guide anywho, once I get finished downloading MC again I will be ready to ruin some dreams on Assassins.

Reactions: Aimee2323

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I'd probably get killed by the diamond even if I had a strength potion.. I know from experience I can be killed with whatever I have from lack of pvp skills..

Reactions: Soph

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
If you have extra time on your hands, getting a stone sword is smart. A strength II potion increases your hits by 240%, wich is absolutely impressive. IF you had a stone sword, your hits are nearly doubled VS having a wooden sword (with strength potion on)

Reactions: TlmeLord

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
All I do is kill like 5 people in a row cause I'm good at php then i buy stuff and wreck people .-. (Also potions help xP)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom