Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
HI, I´m creating a big skywars map with big islands and I don´t know how to build them well and quickly.

Ill be glad if someone teaches me about making a good terraform. Thanks!

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Terraforming is something that takes a lot of time to learn. It requires many, many days of practice, and its not something you should rush. I can give you a few tips though. When you make curves, avoid placing blocks in a uniform matter, you want to mix up how long curves are. You should also mix up the blocks used, like to choose blocks that go well together and add small amounts of then around the main block. If you want to make larger things fast, I would recommend using the //br command in world edit to make a decent shape, then manually make it looks natural.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
When making floating islands, never hand build them, it really is a waste of time when you can use world edit and voxel sniper. Its good to use a mix of them both, follow tutorials how to learn the basic commands. I tend to use the voxel pull brush to make a mountain, then smooth it and rough it up, then flip it. Most recently adding swirls and patches in certain areas to add a wider variation of blocks. It really is simple when you have a process and technique.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
When making floating islands, never hand build them, it really is a waste of time when you can use world edit and voxel sniper. Its good to use a mix of them both, follow tutorials how to learn the basic commands. I tend to use the voxel pull brush to make a mountain, then smooth it and rough it up, then flip it. Most recently adding swirls and patches in certain areas to add a wider variation of blocks. It really is simple when you have a process and technique.
Any place where you'd recommend for us to go to if we wanted to learn voxel sniper? (E.G. Link, YouTube ect)

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Any place where you'd recommend for us to go to if we wanted to learn voxel sniper? (E.G. Link, YouTube ect)
Thats the video I learnt how to use the pull brush, to make mountains really and floating islands. With the other commands I just self taught, with trial and error and practice over a year of using it. But here's a video that should be good for the basics.
https://youtu.be/Zo5AxfY05nc
https://youtu.be/TkNyHGtbDJo

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom