Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

WorriedSkate940

Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
For wr that's true. Generally though I feel it's worth it
Yeah I start to have that feeling too. It's kinda often that I am rushing a team and I don't have armour and then there is a guy with a stone sword and let's be honest. You're not gonna beat a guy when u have a Stone pickaxe and no armour when they have a Stone sword and leather armour.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Miner kit.
26 iron for 63 blocks and a wooden sword. Basically rush everyone. Only use the shop for more blocks.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah I start to have that feeling too. It's kinda often that I am rushing a team and I don't have armour and then there is a guy with a stone sword and let's be honest. You're not gonna beat a guy when u have a Stone pickaxe and no armour when they have a Stone sword and leather armour.
Thats my thinking. Armour makes you so so so so much tougher

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
(Bedrock) I wait awhile on squads, but I end up with 1-2 stacks of blocks, diamond pick, leather armor, and steak. No stone sword is needed as a diamond pick does 5 damage. I usually kill every egg on the map after getting all of that stuff. I do play on normal, so this might be different from how most people play (in my opinion the rounds are less stacky, long, and more teamwork based).
Does a diamond picaxe do the same damage as wooden sword (overpowered mode)?

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah if you rush fast and know how to combo well, armor isn't really necessary.

if you are rushing yellow, get the better generator. If you're rushing mid, just do the builder kit rush.
Definitely. I'm not amazing at comboing but often can. They still get the occasional hit though

Guillaumerr

Feb 21, 2023
Hii!

I main Eggwars (on Bedrock), and whenever i am playing with other competitive players we all rush differently. I personally just get a wood sword, blocks and armour (I go with Miner kit in OP) and then I'm off, but I always see people rushing just with a pickaxe and blocks, and some people other variations.

I'm interested to know how you all rush in Eggwars, and why you rush how you do!

Also I am interested in what any Java players have to say, as I am not familiar with the 'meta' if you will there.

Let me know because I always like to try a different strategy (and am starting to play Java every so often) :)
I always build up to mid first, me and my friend both have the builder kit so that's usually enough to get there. I go back and take armor and an Iron sword, it takes a lil' bit of time to get 16 gold but that's deff. worth it. Other players always take stone swords so it's in my advantage if I'm carrying an Iron sword. That way I can eliminate the other players, push their islands a bit and, for me most important, claim mid to make sure we get our gens max level before them.

Reactions: Wildd
Feb 9, 2023
Hii!

I main Eggwars (on Bedrock), and whenever i am playing with other competitive players we all rush differently. I personally just get a wood sword, blocks and armour (I go with Miner kit in OP) and then I'm off, but I always see people rushing just with a pickaxe and blocks, and some people other variations.

I'm interested to know how you all rush in Eggwars, and why you rush how you do!

Also I am interested in what any Java players have to say, as I am not familiar with the 'meta' if you will there.

Let me know because I always like to try a different strategy (and am starting to play Java every so often) :)
I have same opinion as you... i buy wood sword and 3stuck of blocks,golden carrot9

Last edited:

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hii!

depending on the mode i vary between wood and stone sword, and the blocks i need

mepijn

Mar 1, 2023
Koewacht, Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hii!

Get leather armor block stone sword select miner kit rush mid for diamonds break bridge to mid get obi for the egg get iron armor rush other people if you get someone els is rushing you rush them with them same things

gaIaxy

Novice Member
Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
I always try to get a stone sword and leather armor first, then speedbridge out to the middle, if youre on mobile speedbridging is going to be impossible without a controller though.

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
I always try to get a stone sword and leather armor first, then speedbridge out to the middle, if youre on mobile speedbridging is going to be impossible without a controller though.
doesn't the new controls make it possible to speedbridge on mobile without any external controllers?

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Herbert The Duck

Novice Member
Aug 12, 2019
Hii!

thats exactly how i go
35 for the blocks, sword, and some food and miner kit

Feb 9, 2023
I kill both the players to the sides of me with a weak kit, then I go back to base and replenish. Then I get emeralds and diamonds, then kill the rest of the lobby.

Also, I'm new to Eggwars but still I love it. It's amazing!

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom