Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hii!

I main Eggwars (on Bedrock), and whenever i am playing with other competitive players we all rush differently. I personally just get a wood sword, blocks and armour (I go with Miner kit in OP) and then I'm off, but I always see people rushing just with a pickaxe and blocks, and some people other variations.

I'm interested to know how you all rush in Eggwars, and why you rush how you do!

Also I am interested in what any Java players have to say, as I am not familiar with the 'meta' if you will there.

Let me know because I always like to try a different strategy (and am starting to play Java every so often) :)

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I don't play a lot of eggwars, but I allways NEED MY STONE SWARD
is that for bedrock or Java?

On bedrock if there are two iron gens I have access to I will buy a stone sword rather than a wooden one, and sometimes get a few gapples too.

Reactions: Cube Nerd

ixdvxp

Feb 3, 2023
it all depends all if it duos or squads and the maps' i main squads and i rush with everyone dropping block kit' or '21iorn 63blocks' and 1iron pix'

Reactions: Wildd

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
it all depends all if it duos or squads and the maps' i main squads and i rush with everyone dropping block kit' or '21iorn 63blocks' and 1iron pix'
Sometimes we drop blocks for one person too

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
In most maps apart from Mega I grab 5 gold for a pic and 25 Iron for armour and a stack of blocks. On maps with more gens I sometimes get a wood sword and possibly some golden carrots. I'm not a fan of the no armour rush.

Everything is in favourites so really fast to buy. This is in OP mode btw although I'd assume that anyone rushing would rush in OP mode.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
On solos/duos I get 31 iron and buy (I use golden apple kit):
Wooden sword = 5 iron
Stone picaxe = 1 iron
Leather armour = 4 iron
63 blocks = 21 iron
And after buying all these things in under 10 seconds I think I’m ready to rush a base.

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
In most maps apart from Mega I grab 5 gold for a pic and 25 Iron for armour and a stack of blocks. On maps with more gens I sometimes get a wood sword and possibly some golden carrots. I'm not a fan of the no armour rush.

Everything is in favourites so really fast to buy. This is in OP mode btw although I'd assume that anyone rushing would rush in OP mode.
no way me too. No wood sword tho. Stone's better

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020

I think that is a good way to rush that I should try more tbh. Diamond pickaxes deal decent damage

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Usually i get 30 iron, (i use miner kit) then buy armour and a stone sword and 63x blocks and then immediately rush the base next to me. If the game is long i typically buy an iron sword and gaps along my way.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Usually i get 30 iron, (i use miner kit) then buy armour and a stone sword and 63x blocks and then immediately rush the base next to me. If the game is long i typically buy an iron sword and gaps along my way.
That's exactly what I do most of the time but 30 iron buys wood not iron

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
[This only applies to Bedrock in OP mode]
How I play the game is I get 30 iron and some gold at the start before leaving to attack enemy bases.
I buy full leather, 63 clay, and wooden sword.
I then eliminate the closest team(s) to me.
Before moving to the next side of the map, I buy an iron sword, gold carrots, and more blocks.
Then I go to the next side of the map and eliminate the teams there and repeat until the game is over.
In the case my egg gets destroyed, I switch to glass blocks since better pickaxes don't destroy them easily and if there is a stacked player, I get stacked myself
Edit: The kit I use is Miner, forgot to mention that

Last edited:

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
How I play the game is I get 30 iron and some gold at the start before leaving to attack enemy bases.
Before moving to the next side of the map, I buy an iron sword, gold carrots, and more blocks.
Then I go to the next side of the map and eliminate the teams there and repeat until the game is over.
In the case my egg gets destroyed, I switch to glass blocks since better pickaxes don't destroy them easily and if there is a stacked player, I get stacked myself
Ngl I think I might use your strat

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Similar to me except I always get gapples. Do you prioritise an iron sword over them?

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

agatecarrot517

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2023
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Pronouns
He/Him
I play on Bedrock and what I usually do is rush for iron and get leather armour, blocks: 12-64, a sword, picax and TNT to destroy the enemy’s egg all of these as quickly as possible so the enemy cannot gear up

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom