1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Houses Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by abbywabyabby, Apr 26, 2015.

1. abbywabyabby

abbywabyabby Member

With the houses thing, a lot of other people can be seen in chat. So if i'm at my house on cubecraft then I can see all the other chat. I asked my friends about this and they said that was happening to them to. Also when I invite people over to my house, the accept and then they go to their house. We can see each other in chat but we are still at different houses and we can see a lot of other people in chat. When i'm at my house and press tab I can also see a bunch of other random players that I don't know. In the first screen shot I captured I am abbywabyabby, (of course) and those are a bunch of random people I don't know. In the second screen shot I captured I can see them all talking in chat, and they can see me talking in chat.

Attached Files:

2. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

I think it had always been like that. You just see some players in tab but not all of them. It depends on which of the houses servers you are.

3. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Stalkers these days *shakes head*
    Home Page:
    There is two houses servers, if you are on a different houses server than your friend, do /home and it will take you to the other houses server. (You still have all your houses and player data)

4. abbywabyabby

abbywabyabby Member

It didn't used to be like that, I remember that I could see people at my house. Now I can't and before I also couldn't see random people chatting.