1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hire someone in who bans all the hackers on Cubecraft

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dante20213, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dante20213

Dante20213 Member

I hear a lot of people complaining about hackers and that the Cubecraft staff doesn't do anything about them.
    If you hire someone who bans all the hackers he/she see (he/she must know if that person is hacking or not) the complains would be a lot less.

2. xMegaGamerx

xMegaGamerx Member

Staff is doing eveything they can to make the server hacker free. Every big server has problems with hackers. Get used to it.

3. ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid Member

Gaming
    Everything is wrong with what you just said. for 1. You HEARD that a lot of people are complaining. and you HEARD that the staff don't do anything. Which they do, Have you seen the amount of reports they do? Don't automatically assume the staff doesn't do anything just because a few other people said so. And 2. "Have someone hired to ban all the hackers" That's the staff's job.

xXSoaBXx likes this.
  4. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    Totally agree with the arguments from Javid. What you hear from other people, doesn't make it true.

ItsYaBoyJavid likes this.
  5. hgbf

hgbf Member

⎝Duck⎠
    Do you expect one person to be able to ban all the hackers on cubecraft?

6. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    This is highly impractical. Staff already do a lot to monitor hackers, but no matter where you go, there will be cheaters. Doesn't matter what server, what game, what country, what time; there will ALWAYS be cheaters. You could hire 10,000 new staffers and there would still be cheaters who don't get caught. It's simply impossible to catch every single cheater.

My suggestion to you, if you're serious about helping us with the hacker situation, would be to record yourself playing and upload any footage you get of people using hacks, glitches, bugs, etc. I recommend checking out this video for more information on recording software.

I highly recommend this to anyone who wishes to help us out (and recording hackers helps you get noticed if you're interested in applying to staff) It makes our lives easier, makes Cubecraft a better server, and makes everyone playing fair very happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.