Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante20213

Oct 8, 2015
the Netherlands
I hear a lot of people complaining about hackers and that the Cubecraft staff doesn't do anything about them.
If you hire someone who bans all the hackers he/she see (he/she must know if that person is hacking or not) the complains would be a lot less.

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
Staff is doing eveything they can to make the server hacker free. Every big server has problems with hackers. Get used to it.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
I hear a lot of people complaining about hackers and that the Cubecraft staff doesn't do anything about them.
If you hire someone who bans all the hackers he/she see (he/she must know if that person is hacking or not) the complains would be a lot less.
Everything is wrong with what you just said. for 1. You HEARD that a lot of people are complaining. and you HEARD that the staff don't do anything. Which they do, Have you seen the amount of reports they do? Don't automatically assume the staff doesn't do anything just because a few other people said so. And 2. "Have someone hired to ban all the hackers" That's the staff's job.

Reactions: xXSoaBXx

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Everything is wrong with what you just said. for 1. You HEARD that a lot of people are complaining. and you HEARD that the staff don't do anything. Which they do, Have you seen the amount of reports they do? Don't automatically assume the staff doesn't do anything just because a few other people said so. And 2. "Have someone hired to ban all the hackers" That's the staff's job.
Totally agree with the arguments from Javid. What you hear from other people, doesn't make it true.

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Do you expect one person to be able to ban all the hackers on cubecraft?

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
This is highly impractical. Staff already do a lot to monitor hackers, but no matter where you go, there will be cheaters. Doesn't matter what server, what game, what country, what time; there will ALWAYS be cheaters. You could hire 10,000 new staffers and there would still be cheaters who don't get caught. It's simply impossible to catch every single cheater.

My suggestion to you, if you're serious about helping us with the hacker situation, would be to record yourself playing and upload any footage you get of people using hacks, glitches, bugs, etc. I recommend checking out this video for more information on recording software.
I highly recommend this to anyone who wishes to help us out (and recording hackers helps you get noticed if you're interested in applying to staff) It makes our lives easier, makes Cubecraft a better server, and makes everyone playing fair very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!