Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecoolninjaguy

Dec 15, 2014
hi so um cookies546289 told me i could be admin and i was wondering how am i getting it and don't ban me i'm not lying he said i could be an admin :D i'm just going to say my stuff about me
Name:Isaac
so ya i was just wondering is he joking with me?

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Yes, he's lying to you. Becoming an admin takes a lot of loyalty, responsibility, and respect. You cannot just "ask" for it or be given it, it takes weeks to months of being a good member, and even then you are not guaranteed it. Remember, almost no server will just give you a staff rank from asking, and you need to work hard for it, being active, catching hackers, and being a likable person in general ;)

thecoolninjaguy

Dec 15, 2014
I was asking that question for a reason also he ain't lying he's talking to the owner and he told me about him -.-

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
I'm not trying to insult you ;) sorry if it came out that way... You wouldn't believe the amount of spamming noobs asking for staff after coming on for 2 minutes...

Anyway, you can't just be given staff unless you do have a special thing about you... Do you have a proof of a screenshot of the owners saying yes, or something? Otherwise we can't believe you w/I proof

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Okay, let me put it to you this way. I could tell you I'm 21, I'm the bestie of the owner, own two cars and have been playing on this server for 5 years. Now, how do you know I'm being truthful?

In other words, you're being trolled. He's lying about his age most likely, and he has no association with the owners. You can't trust a person you interact through a computer screen. He could be 12, how could you know?

Didn't mean to lecture, but basically, he's probably lying about everything he's said

Reactions: Sophie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
qKhalidd wrote on freddieboi1's profile.
happy birthday
Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom