Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loads_o_butter

Nov 5, 2015
Colorado
www.youtube.com
ABOUT ME:::::::::HI EVERYBODY Im loads_o_butter(IGN)
But you can call me Butter if you please :D
i just joined the server a few weeks ago i currently only have 6 hours on the server i think
but i like it so far i have so far loved the hunger games and i have been sticking around there when i get to 25
wins (22 so far) i will start reporting a bunch of hackers
and also will start uploading hunger games to my channel i don't know if i can mention it here but its Buttery gaming/if anyone is interested
Im 18 and i usually drag my friends around to servers like this mostly my best friends Redhawk0 And Tripplej2020
and sometimes my love RaeZen.
Im currently busy with several things so i am not on too much
its hard to do when making maps and dealing with everyday things
Im a Inventor,Map Maker,Gamer,Friend,Brother.
I also have Misophonia- Frictional sounds piss me off :D Cant stand that i cringe when i think about it
BACKSTORY::::::::I just got kicked of of a server :(
and well I lost my home the server i worked so hard to keep nice i left because of so much drama and a community that was eating its self alive
it tore me up i felt like part of me was missing so im here trying to be good on this server good for this server
i am a hardcore gamer with a hardcore mission statement
MISSION STATEMENT(what i fight for):::::::::::::Help as many people as possible and never let a smile pass.
I am also the creator of #Band Together
A group i started at my close friend Sean Matterson committed suicide after he was abandoned by most of his friends and picked on by many
and band together is a simple group that says people need to come together we are stronger together than alone making enemy's will yield no fruit but having good friends can protect our flaws and keep us safe and leave everyone knowing that they are never alone.

WEAKNESSES:::::::::I CANT ENGLISH :D
I come of as two faced to some because i have always been that guy who believes i should be nice and care for others but if someone ever gets on my bad side (trys to hurt those i love) i get mad and fight for what i believe call it what you will :D no one said i couldnt be nice and then stone cold to protect those i love and cherish
WORDS TO LIVE BY:::::::::::ITS ALL BUTTER NOW
And thats really all to know about me thanks for reading all this if you have and i look forward to making this server my home.

EVERYBODY HAVE A NICE DAY AND KNOW YOUR NEVER ALONE
PS if you want to know anything about me then dont be afraid to ask(i have no secrets)or if you ever need someone to talk to im here to listen :)

Reactions: Stefanvld
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy bday man 🎉
Good morning (or night!) I wish you a awesome day/night ^-^
just got back to using my first proper gaming mouse, the razer deathadder essential

i find it weird how i switched to other mice to upgrade from it but now i ended up liking it more than any of my current mice

i might upgrade to the deathadder v2/v3 even tho they don't double click, or maybe get the logitech g403 instead cuz similar ergo shape lol
caraMel wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐻‍❄️✨
BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom