Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I don't know, I mean it makes me Stressed Out whenever I try to figure out what my single favourite song is, I've never been someone that can just choose with EASE.. I mean, gosh, I could throw a Pity Party for myself in the time it'd take to choose, and I might get so mad you're all there like "woah! Pacify Her!", but I mean like you'd be FOOLS to try, once I'm trying to figure out what song is Victorious, I won't stop. I mean, maybe I could Drive around to calm myself, but then my Car Radio is broken so I'd be stuck in THE QUIET, and I might run out of Gasoline, so I mean that'd be a terrible Ride, plus I can get pretty mad at other drivers and I'll be there like "stay in your Lane Boy" but they're all "we go where we want to", so maybe Not Today. These puns aren't even COOL, I'm gonna go back to sipping on my Sippy Cup to shut myself up, I'm starting to get a Migrane

If you understood them, well done
If not, it's okay, I'm not really the Mad Hatter, I won't BITE in reality

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
I don't really have 'a favorite song'. I'm really into my music that I can't even decide a song that's best for me because there's so many which are great. But one of my favorite Artists is Adele and I'm in love with this song:

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Top Bottom