Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
I need help getting a private lobby/ server or trying to get one for a few games. SG, Skywars, Eggwars, lucky islands, and Blockwars all for bedrock. I really do need help like please. I can’t let my school down lmao

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Why do you host an tournament if you can't meet the expectations?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Why do you host an tournament if you can't meet the expectations?
I don't really get this question. I mean, I don't know about their situation but perhaps the amount of participants was higher than expected or whatever. Anyway, I would probably have done the same if I'd be standing in their place.

To Kat: I wish you loads of luck as I don't know if Cube would be willing to help you with this, but I guess the best way to find out is by contacting a manager!

Reactions: Axyy and Maaarijn

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Do you need private lobbies on cube?
If that is the case, unfortunately that isn’t possible. A while ago, I participated in a EggWars tournament, but when we would have the first rounds, a random admin came and warned us to not start a match, because he’d ban us for teaming.. So I’d message an admin or a sr. Mod to see what’s legal and possible!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom