Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bilusaed

Jun 1, 2015
Hello cubecraft community, I have found this server via PlanetMinecraft and want to join the community! You'll probably see me a lot posting and hoping to make new friends!

I am a ex-developer. I used to do Java. I am a professional cuddler and gamer. I play GTA... ALOT and just a fun dude to be around.

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Welcome to our server. I think you will have lots of fun here and hopefully you can make some friends. :).
If you need help please don't hesitate to ask a staff member or an active member. ^^ Like those 2. :)

Reactions: Elphios and Sophie

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Hi friend welcome to CCG and da Forums
Welcome to our server. I think you will have lots of fun here and hopefully you can make some friends. :).
If you need help please don't hesitate to ask a staff member or an active member. ^^ Like those 2. :)
and meh

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Welcome! Apart from the second post I think you'll get a lot of friends around here.
If you need any help, just contact a staff member or an active member (thanks @Yittamonkey ) like me :)
Btw, I play GTA too, we could play sometime ;)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Welcome brethren! :) You'll enjoy it here. If you need help we're here lmao. And uh, ya, have fun!

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
Hello cubecraft community, I have found this server via PlanetMinecraft and want to join the community! You'll probably see me a lot posting and hoping to make new friends!

I am a ex-developer. I used to do Java. I am a professional cuddler and gamer. I play GTA... ALOT and just a fun dude to be around.
I am groot, I am groot, I am groot, groot groot groot! I am groot, groot.
*says welcome in groot language**hope you stay*:p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom