Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
Hello,
I got an idea for a new rank called: helper. A helper is a staff member who helps new players on the server. A helper can't ban/mute/kick people. There job is to help new people at the server and to answer there questions. I think this can update the service of the cubecraftgames server.
Let me know what u guys think about it.
~svennieboy777

Exciting_pancake

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2014
The UK
I don't think rank is needed as they're not entirely much help, they would be constantly asking mods/admins to ban/mute somebody because they cannot do it themselves, they answer questions which most of our close community does anyway. In my opinion they would just be more work for the mods answering the ban/mute requests which we already do on the forums anyway.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
As CHLOE said, mods&admins would normally help out anyone with their needs. It is kinda unneccesary :/

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
This has been suggested a ton of times. It might be useful at some point in the future, but for now... it seems a little convoluted. If we think someone's displayed valuable assets that makes them a good candidate for the staff team, we consider them for moderator.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I think the helper rank isn't really even needed. Any well known member knows just as much as the next guy.

Reactions: ItIsMe99

TyTy2017

Feb 3, 2014
Someplace far away
This has been suggested a ton of times. It might be useful at some point in the future, but for now... it seems a little convoluted. If we think someone's displayed valuable assets that makes them a good candidate for the staff team, we consider them for moderator.
I agree with Taco. Maybe when the server gets a lot larger we might need it but as for now I think are mod/admins are doing an amazing job.

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I agree with taco and pancake, mods/admin/forums users help people alot already so I do not think that this is necessary AT THE MOMENT, maybe in the furure but I doubt it even then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom