• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alonso07077

Sep 16, 2015
Costa Rica
www.youtube.com
My ban was not removed , I hope it will help and if not removed please tell me why please .
Plis help me :(
I want to play again in Cubecraft , thanks for the attention.

Attachments

• ban.PNG
    ban.PNG
    87.6 KB · Views: 178
  • unban.PNG
    unban.PNG
    695.8 KB · Views: 192

Hydrate

Oct 21, 2015
The Netherlands
That 'glitch' is in the description of the video, does not mean it is so. You could have glitched. (for example, block-glitching)

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
It's a different person who said staff are bad to the person who actually made the thread

Alonso07077

Sep 16, 2015
Costa Rica
www.youtube.com
@Moooofin
Hear my problem is that I made an appeal when I banearon and they did not accept it as I had to wait my time and since that time ban passed ..
Do not let me because I appeal again denied the already long ago, you know?

Thebeastgamer123

Dec 31, 2015
I am banned for anti-knockback and my appeal is denied can i get a ban for 1 month beacause 1 year is too long or can i do another appeal?
Thanks,
Thebeastgamer123
Please give me a little new year gift i just wanted to bought a rank with my christmas money!

Last edited:

Thebeastgamer123

Dec 31, 2015
You've been banned for abusing a glitch, you have to create an appeal here:
https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

If it is denied then you will have to wait until your ban expires
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can i get a ban for a few months beacause i have a ban for 1 year and i play very much on cubecraft i'm level 15 i have 9000 points i have almost every kit in skywars and in a few other.
Thanks,
MC name:Thebeastgamer123

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
I am banned for anti-knockback and my appeal is denied can i get a ban for 1 month beacause 1 year is too long or can i do another appeal?
Thanks,
Thebeastgamer123
Please give me a little new year gift i just wanted to bought a rank with my christmas money!
If your appeal was denied then you will need to wait out your punishment, one year is a god amount of time considering that hacking was is meant to be a permanent ban. Also do not receive old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom