1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Hack Prevention

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SpicyVolcano, Nov 14, 2015.

Tags:
  1. SpicyVolcano

SpicyVolcano Member

Alright, before I start, lemme just say I'm gonna throw in a couple server names and also a mod name. I'm not advertising, okay?

Anyway, since I've been on Cubecraft, I've had my Optifine cape hacked off by someone twice. I don't know if this means my actual account has been hacked twice, but it got me thinking. When I was on Hypixel, I was muted for scamming but never scammed. When I was on DesiredCraft, someone was angry at me for griefing them and said they saw me, but I didn't do it. Does that mean my account was hacked, or are people maybe just seeing things? Also, recently, I've had to re-login to Minecraft quite a bit instead of just pressing the play button. Does that mean someone logged in as me from another location?

Is my account being hacked? If so, what can I do about it?

2. Dan:

Dan: Member

Home Page:
    Probably
    Change your password

3. SpicyVolcano

SpicyVolcano Member

Yeah I have noticed my lobby gear being changed like my leather, hat, and trail... I thought it was just resetting. Just now I noticed all zebra gear on and a heart trail. I never thought people would crack the password. I guess I'll change it and hope it works. Thanks.

EDIT: Yeah, and I've noticed that the settings are to show nobody in lobby instead of everybody. I wonder why the hackers never decided to change my password. I'm glad they didn't.

4. Respectively

Respectively Member

They obviously don't know your security questions.