1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Hack Prevention

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by SpicyVolcano, Nov 14, 2015.

Tags:
  1. SpicyVolcano

SpicyVolcano Member

Alright, before I start, lemme just say I'm gonna throw in a couple server names and also a mod name. I'm not advertising, okay?

Anyway, since I've been on Cubecraft, I've had my Optifine cape hacked off by someone twice. I don't know if this means my actual account has been hacked twice, but it got me thinking. When I was on Hypixel, I was muted for scamming but never scammed. When I was on DesiredCraft, someone was angry at me for griefing them and said they saw me, but I didn't do it. Does that mean my account was hacked, or are people maybe just seeing things? Also, recently, I've had to re-login to Minecraft quite a bit instead of just pressing the play button. Does that mean someone logged in as me from another location?

Is my account being hacked? If so, what can I do about it?

2. DanOF

DanOF Member

Home Page:
    Probably
    Change your password

3. SpicyVolcano

SpicyVolcano Member

Yeah I have noticed my lobby gear being changed like my leather, hat, and trail... I thought it was just resetting. Just now I noticed all zebra gear on and a heart trail. I never thought people would crack the password. I guess I'll change it and hope it works. Thanks.

EDIT: Yeah, and I've noticed that the settings are to show nobody in lobby instead of everybody. I wonder why the hackers never decided to change my password. I'm glad they didn't.

4. Respectively

Respectively Member

They obviously don't know your security questions.