1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help unmute please.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by dag_The_Nipple, Aug 4, 2015.

1. dag_The_Nipple

dag_The_Nipple Member

Uh I know what your thinking, I should post this at the unmute forum section. but for some reason that wont work... it just freezes my internet explorer. but anyways I am not here to ask an unmute for myself I am here to ask a unmute for my friend gestoordeaa.. I know I know he should probably appeal himself but he is not the best at English and really does not know to much about forums appeals etc. (sorry for spelling errors I am from Belgium) but anyways so this is what happened, so gestoordeaa plays a normal survival games and gets killed by someone.. he spams in chat noob noob noob noob bowspammer.. I know that's not really nice and he deserves to get muted.. but come on.. he donated to your server and he really did not know that he could get muted by this.. believe me he really did not know. so please please just unmute him he learned hes lesson he really did. if u wont unmute him wich I completely understand then atleast mute him for like 1 moth or week or anything.. but not forever. please help a brother out. btw I know what happened cause I was sitting next to him.. uh but anyways thanks for reading thank you for understanding hopefully if u don't that's ok I guess.
    here is some info from the guy that got muted.
    IGN:gestoordeaa
    reason that he got muted:spamm
    minigame he played when he got muted: hungergames

2. Pooey

Pooey Member

Yes,hello my friend, xXLoxonXx has been muted for a month but please change it to a week because he is getting upset that he can't talk
    to his friends and he got muted because he was having a bad day and also he didn't know that you could get muted
    for targeting so please, help him.

3. DodelijkeNoob

DodelijkeNoob Member

Bruges
    You must to ask the staffmember that your friend had muted. You can appeal Here:https://appeals.cubecraft.net/
    If he cant english, say him that he can use Google translate. Start a private conversation with the person that ban your friend. The most staff are dutch (or mutch)

4. iCheeetah

iCheeetah Member

Hello,

According to the database of the appeal site, he doesn't have anything to appeal.
    gestoordeaa.png

This can mean that his appeal got accepted or that he/she has never been muted.

Hello,

According to our database of the appeal site, your friend is muted for ''Targeting'' but he can still appeal for it.
    xXLoxonXx.png

Tell your friend to appeal with the appeal code which is given in Minecraft when you want to talk in the chat. If he lies in his appeal, it'll get denied instantly.

ItsTwany, ItsDavey_ and Perdei like this.
  5. Perdei

Perdei Member

Eating chicken.
    When you donated to the server, you agreed to not recieve any refunding from the purchase of the rank. Even if you were punished.
    Donating is a very nice thing to do for the server, but that's not going to have any difference on whether the person would get muted or not.
    Your friend should have been careful of what he had been saying.

6. iCheeetah

iCheeetah Member

Indeed, it's very nice if you donated but eventually everyone gets handled equal.

7. xRoguex

xRoguex Member

How does one get muted for targeting ?

8. iCheeetah

iCheeetah Member

You have 2 different scenarios:
    • When someone swears to you after he/she player died by you, without your name < Targeted chat offence
    • When someone swears to you with your name < Targeted chat offence
    Also, a targeting mute is 30 days/a month.

xRoguex likes this.
  9. NoSoulz

NoSoulz Member

Student
    mhhhh 30days hehe I got muted for the same reason but is permanent, I know some people that got muted for 6 times and then got muted permanently and then there is me, the second time I got a permanent mute, isn't this kind of unfair, knowing also that the dude that I was "targetting" did the same thing because I killed him? oh but he didn't got muted hehe...

10. iCheeetah

iCheeetah Member

Did you receive a permanent mute for the second time? Or did you get muted for the first time and the second mute you received was a permanent mute?

11. NoSoulz

NoSoulz Member

Student
    I was muted a long time ago and this time I got a perm mute
    I was muted a long time ago and this time I got a perm mute