1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help unmute please.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by dag_The_Nipple, Aug 4, 2015.

1. dag_The_Nipple

dag_The_Nipple Member

Jul 15, 2015
    Uh I know what your thinking, I should post this at the unmute forum section. but for some reason that wont work... it just freezes my internet explorer. but anyways I am not here to ask an unmute for myself I am here to ask a unmute for my friend gestoordeaa.. I know I know he should probably appeal himself but he is not the best at English and really does not know to much about forums appeals etc. (sorry for spelling errors I am from Belgium) but anyways so this is what happened, so gestoordeaa plays a normal survival games and gets killed by someone.. he spams in chat noob noob noob noob bowspammer.. I know that's not really nice and he deserves to get muted.. but come on.. he donated to your server and he really did not know that he could get muted by this.. believe me he really did not know. so please please just unmute him he learned hes lesson he really did. if u wont unmute him wich I completely understand then atleast mute him for like 1 moth or week or anything.. but not forever. please help a brother out. btw I know what happened cause I was sitting next to him.. uh but anyways thanks for reading thank you for understanding hopefully if u don't that's ok I guess.
    here is some info from the guy that got muted.
    reason that he got muted:spamm
    minigame he played when he got muted: hungergames