Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should i do?

• I have a answer! I'll leave it in the comments!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItzDelano

Oct 24, 2015
The Netherlands
bit.ly
This time i don't have a question, but i want to talk about something. So..i have too many things in my head this week. My uncle died, i have to make something for school, my internet is laggy..etc. Actually...i have 1 question. What can i do? First of all i'm sad because my uncle died.
I have to get information for something for school, my internet is laggy so i can't search for the information that fast. Please help me.

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
When my grandmother died i went out for a walk. It cleans your thoughts and makes you feel way better. You can also try to just go out and play with friends. So going outside is highly recommended! Remember that life is hard sometimes, and that it will get better. I apologize.
/Hugomol

Reactions: ItzDelano

ItzDelano

Oct 24, 2015
The Netherlands
bit.ly
When my grandmother died i went out for a walk. It cleans your thoughts and makes you feel way better. You can also try to just go out and play with friends. So going outside is highly recommended! Remember that life is hard sometimes, and that it will get better. I apologize.
/Hugomol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom