1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello hacking

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by S41F, Sep 1, 2016.

1. S41F

S41F Member

'On the forum ask the cubecraft guys if I hack on other servers will I be banned from cubecraft so if I hack on mineplex, then upload it to youtube and any cubecraft person sees it will I be banned?'- From skype

This is on behalf of a friend as he is considering getting a rank on cubecraft but he doesn't want it to hit him in the assignment later so spending that money only to lose it. He does not hack when he plays with me because I make him screen share and so I know for proof he does not hack on cubecraft because this is the only server we play on.

So stupid but he doesn't have a forums account as his parents have a very strict filter on websites he can use. Thanks

-S41f

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    If you hack on Memeplex you won't be banned on Cube. In fact, I know some people that do that.

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Mineplex and CubeCraft are two different servers. If your friend gets banned from Mineplex, your friend is still allowed on Cubecraft. If your friend hacks on Cubecraft, then your friend wouldn't be allowed. :) Anything that happens in Mineplex, CubeCraft doesn't care. Vise Versa the other way around.

4. hyperBravo

hyperBravo Member

Infested Siege Tank Operator
    However, helper application implies that you should not hack elsewhere if you want to be staff. I also heard of at least 3 Mineplex former staff members who hacked on other servers (Cube included) and on that server. Guess what? They got demoted and at least 1 got permabanned.

S41F likes this.
  5. Orangeric88

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    There was one staff member that hacked on Mineplex. He got demoted since he was hacking in Mineplex Hunger Games. For the other two staff that got demoted, I never heard of them. Do you by any chance know their username?

In case you were wondering, the staffs name that got demoted was KingMC.

6. hyperBravo

hyperBravo Member

Yes, I actually do. The others are AndrewRG10 and JunaidMC (now Junxid). AndrewRG10 was demoted in June when he was found hacking on other networks prior to his acceptance into Mineplex's staff team. The latter hacked on Mineplex last year but wasn't demoted. He even implicitly admitted to hacking on KingMC's profile, quoted here:

"We all know. You'll never be as big as a legend as me. ;')" -Junxid, on KingMC's profile (June 22, 2016)

7. Orangeric88

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    He's not applying for helper. :p He's asking if his friend would be banned if he hacked on other servers.

Back on topic: I did some research on AndrewRG10 and found out, he was hacking on Micro Battle in Mineplex and from there he got demoted. :(

8. hyperBravo

hyperBravo Member

The reason I mentioned helper applications is because although Cube won't care about other punishments elsewhere per se, Cube does implicitly care if the applicant has hacked elsewhere. You wouldn't want to find a staff member hacking here or elsewhere during or prior to his acceptance, do you?

Now, about AndrewRG10:
    He hacked on HnR too and on Cube prior to the new punishment system. One of the questions Mineplex's staff application asks is if the applicant has hacked on Mineplex and on other servers. If yes, then the applicant has a high chance of getting denied.

9. Orangeric88

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Oh. Now I see. So certain servers do care when it comes to staff applications. As for the original question, your friends still allowed on Cubecraft. :D

10. hyperBravo

hyperBravo Member

Yep, that's correct, but don't expect getting into Cube's staff team.

Orangeric88 likes this.