Hello forum CubeCraft and all its members

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DiamondzPlay, Jan 30, 2016.

1. DiamondzPlay

DiamondzPlay Member

Today I come to propose an idea, I have Emerald status and vanity have many points and I find that the vanity points are good for almost nothing , because if you buy everything you 'll need these points acomulando many are useless I propose that we could change the Vanity Points by ( cubelets or spot to Buy Kits )

2. FapQueen

FapQueen Member

I agree with this, after you buy everything you want with the vanity points they're pretty much useless. I believe they should be worth more than the actually points because you have to support the server to even get them. +1

3. DiamondzPlay

DiamondzPlay Member

In the minigames soon incorporate the skills, have these abilities to the fullest are a lot of points , with points Vanity We may change them Points To Power Skills

4. AdventureeTree

AdventureeTree Member

I remember 1 year ago that it was so fun to use vanity points now they're useless as you said above. I agree with you that there needs to come something new which only people with vanity points can buy.

ItzDelano likes this.
  5. NitroPelle

NitroPelle Member

More gadgets would be cool

6. telegamer

telegamer Mod Staff Member Moderator

telegamer
    Mod
    unfortunately it is against the EULA to make it so people can buy kits with it, but cubelets are a good thing. Moar gadgets would be nice