Status
Not open for further replies.

AROBLAM

Feb 23, 2014
Circleville, Ohio
www.youtube.com
Too Many Hackers:
Featured Hackers:
(Some full iron at the beginning. He's too fast for me to catch it. Maybe you can)-Speed hacks
(A full diamond in the second video. I didn't catch his either)-Kill Aura
_Daan_The_Boss_-Kill Aura
JoJo_yt-Speed hacks, Kill Aura
_RubenB_-Kill Aura
MineTopiaLover-Speed hacks
edwinye81-Kill Aura
_MissBetty_-Banking, Speed hacks

Thanks for watching!

Music Credit- http://deinonymous.bandcamp.com/

Too Many Cooks:

AROBLAM

Feb 23, 2014
Circleville, Ohio
www.youtube.com
To report a player(s) for breaking a rule, you should create a thread in the Report a Player section here.
Oh. Okay! Thank you for your INCREDIBLY HELPFUL feedback. I'm really glad you took the time out of you're day to say this. I will take this into GREAT CONSIDERATION next time. Not only did you not contribute in any way, shape, or form, but you also chewed my ass over something TOTALLY UNNECESSARY! SO IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT ON THIS ONE, GO AHEAD AND DO IT ON ALL OF THE OTHER ONES TOO. YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON COMPLAINING. Good day!

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
Oh. Okay! Thank you for your INCREDIBLY HELPFUL feedback. I'm really glad you took the time out of you're day to say this. I will take this into GREAT CONSIDERATION next time. Not only did you not contribute in any way, shape, or form, but you also chewed my ass over something TOTALLY UNNECESSARY! SO IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT ON THIS ONE, GO AHEAD AND DO IT ON ALL OF THE OTHER ONES TOO. YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON COMPLAINING. Good day!
Calm down man, she's just letting you know that you posted something in the wrong section.

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
I wish everybody here didn't suck a$$ so hard all the time, and try really hard to get staff. Sometimes people need to just let things be. I'm doing my own thing, so let me be, alright?
We're just helping you, I'd advise you not to swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom