1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hackers... Hackers Everywhere

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by snowrider777, Sep 18, 2016.

?

How many hackers do you see on cube craft a day

1. Around 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Around 5

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Around 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Around 20 or more

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowrider777

snowrider777 Member

YouTube
    Home Page:
    Every freaking game I join there is a hacker, especially in Egg Wars, so many, reporting one of them won't do anything. You need to up your security and get more staff online. I love egg wars but its hard to play it when I see the occasional fly hacker. This is a great server but you are letting robbers roam free on the streets of cube craft. Not only that, so many other players are breaking your "No cross teaming". Apparently, it is bannable but I see none of them getting banned. If you would take my advice of upping the security, maybe I can patrol the servers. I play every day and I can ban the occasional hacker on that server but forget what I just said because you won't give me those privileges. I just want cube craft to be great again!

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    There are only about twenty suitable players that can be considered for staff, and that wouldn't help because you'd still have to get lucky. Also, making threads complaining about hackers won't make the problem any better.

A new anti-cheat is in the works. @CyanYellow Lock?

3. iSavageSardine

iSavageSardine Member

A try hard at life
    #MakeCubecraftGreatAgain The developers are currently working on an anti-cheat

4. CyanYellow

CyanYellow Mod Staff Member Moderator

We understand your frustration. Currently a new Anti-Cheat is being worked on and will decrease the amount of hacker greatly! The only way you can help is by report them here following the guidelines: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/

Locked.

5. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    I can agree that lately, there has been more hackers then usual. The way to deal with them at the moment is to record and report. You can report them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ Here are the guidelines: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

If this might help you, cubecraft's currently working on a new anti-cheat. More of which can be seen here:
    [​IMG]

Staff members, are trying their hardest to deal with every single player report. For every hacker that gets banned, a new one appears. Most likely, your report wont be covered ASAP. If you feel like a report of yours has been gone un-noticed for a long time, feel free to tag staff.

You can always apply for staff here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/

If you see this happening, record and report. They will be banned. (Remember to warn them at least once not to team.)

We can't be on the server 24/7. No matter how much staff are online, you must remember we live in different time zones. Also, there are more players then staff. We can't be in every game, banning every single hacker we see. If we do see a hacker in-game, we will ban them.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but as of right now, its just record/report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.