1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hacker

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by lavaleader, Aug 25, 2015.

1. lavaleader

lavaleader Member

ryanator777 is hacking, i dont have any proof because i dont have a recording software but i can tell you what he did, we were playing egg wars and when we had punch bows we saw him building so we shot him and he didn't take ANY knock back (ik we hit him cuz we herd the "ding") and when he was destroying our egg as soon as we got behind him to attack before we even hit him he turned around like he was useing kill aura and attacked us and once we got out of range he went back to mining at the egg shell. im sorry i dont have proof but please, i know for a fact he was hacking.

2. __BonQuiQui__

__BonQuiQui__ Member

You can't report someone with no evidence, because the staff members don't know if your being truthful about what he did. Not saying that you're a liar, it's just that they can't do anything without evidence of what happened. And in the future, if you do get a recording software, you can report all the players your catch hacking here: https://cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ :D