Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
Hello everybody,

Intro.
I wanna introduce something new. Its called a guild. Some of you guys might already know what a guild is, but if you dont, here's some explanation.

A guild is a group of players who work together in games. Those people can be friends of each other, but they can also all be specialized in 1 thing. So there are variaton guilds but there are also pvp-only guilds.

Most of the times a guild wants to be the best guild on the whole server. So they start to challenge each other at different things. They fight against each other in tournaments to be the best guild.

More information.
But how do I start a guild?
Thats easy. If you have 10 000 points, you can spent em to make your own guild. Notice that everybody can make his own guild. Than, when you have a guild, you can start to invite people to your guild. If you want a pvp-only guild, you have to seek for good pvp'ers, and if you want a parcour guild, you seek for people who're good at parcour.

The player who owns the guild, will automaticly be the Guild Leader. The Guild Leader can do everything with his/her guild. The Guild Leader has to decide on what rank a player gets when he joins a guild.
The ranks are:

Guild Leader - This is the owner of the guild. He can do everything he wants. Ban people from the guild. But also invite/promote and demote players in the guild.

1 player.

Marshal - This rank is the highest rank to get, if you dont own the guild. A Marshal can promote/demote/ban/invite players. But he also can be banned/demoted by the Guild Leader. If the Guild Leader decides to stop playing on the server, and he leaves his guild, the Marshal will be the next Guild Leader.

1 player.

Sergeant - Can invite people to the guild but he doesnt have much power.

6 players.

Soldier - all the 'normal' people from the guild. They are just members and dont have any special powers.

A guild excists about 25-40 people.

Guild chat.

To opperate optimal, a guild also has a guild chat.
If you type /gchat or /guild chat, you can talk to people who're in the same guild as you are.

Working together to win a game. Thats were a guild stands for.

I think it would be very funny to have guilds on cubecraft. :p
Maybe this aint the best explanation in the world. Just tell me what you guys think about it.

I'd like suggestions and feedback. ;)

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
I've seen lots of servers dedicated to guilds. Cubecraftgames tries to be original, so I do not think that guilds would be good. Also, imagine the chat between the 2 best guilds: guild 1: "my guild is the best" guild 2: "no, mine is!!!" guild 1: "Shut up! Mine is the best. Yours sucks" guild 2: "(swears)" guild 1: "(swears back)"
Do you see how quickly things could turn into cussing at each other?

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I've seen lots of servers dedicated to guilds. Cubecraftgames tries to be original, so I do not think that guilds would be good. Also, imagine the chat between the 2 best guilds: guild 1: "my guild is the best" guild 2: "no, mine is!!!" guild 1: "Shut up! Mine is the best. Yours sucks" guild 2: "(swears)" guild 1: "(swears back)"
Do you see how quickly things could turn into cussing at each other?
Everything can turn into cussing..

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I think an expansion on the new friends plugin would be better. But keeping this type of idea because I love it!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom