Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8554

On phones and tablets, since you have to touch the screen to scroll the page, the green circle when you click appears every time, and it's a bit annoying. Can this be fixed?

Reactions: Sophie

BritneySpears

Aug 1, 2015
They've said they are making an app. If this comes out, I assume it'll have forums and hopefully that won't have the green circles. Plus, is it even possible to remove the green circles on the mobile website without removing them on the PC one too?

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Plus, is it even possible to remove the green circles on the mobile website without removing them on the PC one too?
It's possible to detect if someone's on mobile, how'd you think some websites automatically go to a mobile version whilst on mobile, but laptop version whilst on laptop?

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
It's possible to detect if someone's on mobile, how'd you think some websites automatically go to a mobile version whilst on mobile, but laptop version whilst on laptop?
Actually you can't detect(for what I know), you just make it so the web document changes it's layout based on the devices screen size :P The server can't really tell if it's sending it to a PC vs. a phone.

Reactions: Iselciour

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Actually you can't detect(for what I know), you just make it so the web document changes it's layout based on the devices screen size :p The server can't really tell if it's sending it to a PC vs. a phone.
Well if it's got a tiny screen size, it's either a phone or an incredibly small pc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom