Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Angelo Leon

Jun 20, 2014
Erm... im not sure if this will become a thing but can there become a grace period in Skywars? I really don't like when your looting chests and before you haven't even checked a chest your already getting killed.

Thanks,
-wariotakito1

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
the biggest reason there should not be a grace period is it could give people time to build over to your island w/out being able to knock them off with a projectile due to grace period, the player would then just sit there waiting to kill you because he is already on your island. it defeats the whole purpose of skywars.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
One MAIN strategy in skywars is to kill someone before they open their second chest, like Tacobefriends said, it would also ruin kit advantages.

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
the biggest reason there should not be a grace period is it could give people time to build over to your island w/out being able to knock them off with a projectile due to grace period, the player would then just sit there waiting to kill you because he is already on your island. it defeats the whole purpose of skywars.
Couldn't have said it any better, my friend.
Also lets look at some of the useful kits, such as the enderpearl, snowman, archer or eggs kits. I for one use the enderpearl and archer kits to get an easy kill so that i can loot my own chests and then my victims chests. If you die early on, it's your own fault. You should always expect an attack.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom