Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLuis180

Nov 22, 2014
Cucuta
www.youtube.com
Hi i like cubecraft and when the YouTuber rank come i was in shok but i am a youtuber and want to take it but i havent 40,000 subs and i already do the file of application i wish to get it with my sub because

1. I am a good user who always like to help

2. i always connect intro the server for record some hackers

3. Some users know me some users not but i am a really good person

Please for me is difficult grow in Youtube and specially to earn 40,000 subs i just want that everyone on the server know me D; because do friends it hard make enemies is easy, Thanks

@SevereWarning @Efcluke94 please reply to this and have a little mercy with someone who prefer the servers that all the friends

and my friends @MasterDark2001 @Nico2017 or @Exciting_pancake reply to this

Have a nice day

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
It may be difficult to get 40k, but that's the base amount needed for YouTuber. See, YouTuber is something not everyone can have on here, and low requirements will not help you get it. I have confidence in you on growing your YouTube channel though, good luck. Just make sure that once requirements are made clear, there is no way working around it. The application page is pretty much final and no loopholes are found. This is a big server (6k+ online at one time most of the day) and with big server, only big YouTubers have the opportunity to get the rank. Hope I made this clear enough.

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I think that if you try hard enough, and are dedicated to youtubing, you will get to 40k subs at some point. Just keep trying.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
The rank is not negotiable unfortunately, you _will_ need 40'000 subscribers. If you do not have 40'000 we can not give you the rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom